Thank You for Visiting Ebenezer House's Website
We are at the center of all the numerous activities here in Central VA,.
You will be near Historic Presidential Estates, Wineries, Breweries, some of the best hiking trails on the East Coast. and all of the events. Centrally located but quietly snuggled into the woods a few feet off the major route 29.
Why Book Direct
Lowest Rates guaranteed and the Best Extras !
Best rates guaranteed when you book direct. You will also receive the warmest hospitality and all the following amenities when you book direct!
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- 6 course 5 star breakfast, all home made with local ingredients
- Free Wine, Beer or Cocktails upon arrival and through out your stay
- Free tasting coupons to a multitude of Central Virginia Wineries
- Free tasting coupons to several Central Virginia Breweries, Cider houses .
- Early check-in / Early check-out
- Close to every thing in Central Virginia
Monthly Party Weekend
Kick back lay back and relax and have fun!
Come and join our party each month
- Special Breakfasts
- Special Dinners cooked and served here
- Special out side dinner by some of our great local restaurants
- Wine and beer as always
- Now we will have different specialty drinks each party weekend
- Home made deserts
- Tickets to Montpelier
- Discounts to organic food stores, kayaking, and many other local adventurous
- For more details go to our Special Offers page - Monthly Party Tab
Things to do a few minutes away- Charlottesville, Orange, Culpepper, Shenandoah National Park
Indoor - outdoor - shopping - history - Ballooning - Horseback Riding - and Area Events
- Attend a local festival there are many check our Attractions Page
- Many Antique dealers in several local shops
- Visit James Madison home Montpelier
- Visit Thomas Jefferson home Monticello
- Visit over 13 local vineyards
- Visit over over 5 breweries and 2 Cideries & 5 Distilleries
- Many great restaurants with in minutes from here
- Many Family activities minutes away
- Shenandoah National Park
What to Expect
You will be welcomed into our unique B&B for a relaxing, quite stay. That will rejuvenate your spirit. Your room will be clean warm/cool and appointed with beautiful family antiques that have been with us for 3 generations and some longer. There are many common areas were you can sit quietly relax or have a glass of wine and chat with the other guest Or enjoy a TV show, movie or game on one of our many large flat screen TV's.
The surrounding area of Central Virginia is always full of fun things to do or events to go to. The Greater Charlottesville area is known for its history, vineyards, breweries and horses.
And expect always to receive the best value for your money when you book directly with us!