Thank You for Visiting Ebenezer House's Website
We are at the center of all the numerous activities here in Central Virginia
You will be near Historic Presidential Estates, Wineries, Breweries, some of the best hiking trails on the East Coast. and all of the events. Centrally located but quietly snuggled into the woods a few feet off the major route 29.
Why Book Direct
Lowest Rates guaranteed and the Best Extras !
Best rates guaranteed when you book direct. You will also receive the warmest hospitality and all the following amenities when you book direct!
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- 6 course 5 star breakfast, all home made with local ingredients
- Free Wine, Beer or Cocktails upon arrival and through out your stay
- Free tasting coupons to a multitude of Central Virginia Wineries
- Free tasting coupons to several Central Virginia Breweries, Cider houses .
- Early check-in / Early check-out
- Close to every thing in Central Virginia
- Just a few hundred feet off RT 29 half way between Culpepper and Charlottesville VA
- A quit peaceful location snuggled into the woods
In the center of it all:
50 ways to Fall In Love with the foothills
Book two nights and get the third night free! Click on; check availability, then special rates, book any 3 nights of your chose, a 33% discount will be applied to all nights. A minimum 3 night stay is required.
The many ways to fall in love while in the foothills of Virginia
At the Ebenezer House you will be in the middle of:
Historic homes of past presidents:
- James Madison
- Thomas Jefferson
- James Monroe
- Zachery Taylor
- Woodrow Wilson
- George Washington
- William Henry Harrison
- John Tyler
- Honah Lee Vineyard
- Reynard Florence Vineyard
- Old House Vineyards
- Horton Vineyard
- Early Mountain Vineyards
- Barboursville Vineyards
- Chateau Merrill Anne Vineyards
- Narmada Winery
- Keswick Vineyards
- Du Card Vineyards
- Prince Michel Vineyards
- Reva Lation Vineyards
And just minutes from 38 hiking trails!
And we offer gift certificates for your loved ones, as low as $135.00
See details on our Special Offers pageCheck out our blog
Things to do a few minutes away - Charlottesville, Orange, Culpepper, Shenandoah National Park
Indoor- outdoor - shopping - history - ballooning - horseback riding - and area events
- Attend a local festival there are many check our Attractions Page
- Many Antique dealers in several local shops
- Visit James Madison home Montpelier
- Visit Thomas Jefferson home Monticello
- Visit over 13 local vineyards
- Visit over 5 breweries, 2 cideries, and 5 distilleries
- Many great restaurants within minutes from here
- Many Family activities minutes away
- Shenandoah National Park
What to Expect
You will be welcomed into our unique B&B for a relaxing, quiet stay. That will rejuvenate your spirit. Your room will be clean warm/cool and appointed with beautiful family antiques that have been with us for 3 generations and some longer. There are many common areas where you can sit quietly relax or have a glass of wine and chat with the other guest Or enjoy a TV show, movie or game on one of our many large flat-screen TV's.
The surrounding area of Central Virginia is always full of fun things to do or events to go to. The Greater Charlottesville area is known for its history, vineyards, breweries, and horses.
And expect always to receive the best value for your money when you book directly with us!