Thank You for Visiting Ebenezer House's Website
We are at the center of all the numerous activities here in Central VA,.
You will be near Historic Presidential Estates, Wineries, Breweries, some of the best hiking trails on the East Coast. and all of the events. Centrally located but quietly snuggled into the woods a few feet off the major route 29.
Why Book Direct
Lowest Rates guaranteed and the Best Extras !
Best rates guaranteed when you book direct. You will also receive the warmest hospitality and all the following amenities when you book direct!
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- 6 course 5 star breakfast, all home made with local ingredients
- Free Wine, Beer or Cocktails upon arrival and through out your stay
- Free tasting coupons to a multitude of Central Virginia Wineries
- Free tasting coupons to several Central Virginia Breweries, Cider houses .
- Early check-in / Early check-out
- Close to every thing in Central Virginia
- Just a few hundred feet off RT 29 half way between Culpepper and Charlottesville VA
- A quit peaceful location snuggled into the woods
New Holiday Specials
Want something special for your Valentine?
Everyone likes to give their loved ones something different. So here at the Ebenezer House B&B we will provide you with a custom gift extra of your choice as well as our standard extras are available.
Have something that you would like to have waiting for your arrival, ship it to us and we will have it waiting for your arrival (just let us know it’s coming), no charge.
Want something that’s not in one of our extra packages, with advance notice, we will get it for you (at cost).
Our newest and one of the most rewarding awards comes from HotelsCombined.
“HotelsCombined recognize Ebenezer House Bed & Breakfast amongst the best hotels in the United States”
And we offer gift certificates for your loved ones, as low as $135.00
See details on our Special Offers pageCheck out our blog
Things to do a few minutes away- Charlottesville, Orange, Culpepper, Shenandoah National Park
Indoor - outdoor - shopping - history - Ballooning - Horseback Riding - and Area Events
- Attend a local festival there are many check our Attractions Page
- Many Antique dealers in several local shops
- Visit James Madison home Montpelier
- Visit Thomas Jefferson home Monticello
- Visit over 13 local vineyards
- Visit over over 5 breweries and 2 Cideries & 5 Distilleries
- Many great restaurants with in minutes from here
- Many Family activities minutes away
- Shenandoah National Park
What to Expect
You will be welcomed into our unique B&B for a relaxing, quite stay. That will rejuvenate your spirit. Your room will be clean warm/cool and appointed with beautiful family antiques that have been with us for 3 generations and some longer. There are many common areas were you can sit quietly relax or have a glass of wine and chat with the other guest Or enjoy a TV show, movie or game on one of our many large flat screen TV's.
The surrounding area of Central Virginia is always full of fun things to do or events to go to. The Greater Charlottesville area is known for its history, vineyards, breweries and horses.
And expect always to receive the best value for your money when you book directly with us!