Bed and Breakfast Policies
Please review our policies
- Welcome to the Ebenezer House, we appreciate your staying with us and will do everything we can to make your stay as comfortable and pleasant as possible. You can reach us at any time by; catching one of us as we walk by or calling toll free (877) 514-2510 or if you prefer texting (434) 242-3790
- During your stay; the living room, library, front patio, side deck, upper common room, and upper deck are all for your use and enjoyment please feel free to use them at any time.
- The Webb Family owns the Ebenezer House B&B; it was started by Doris Webb in 2001, Alan Webb (son) has recently taken over the daily management of the B&B, and from time to time Amy Burke (daughter) will be helping out, Sharon Snyder helps out with housekeeping.
- Breakfast is served at 9:00 am buffet style in the downstairs dining area. Please let us know if you have any special dietary needs we will try to accommodate you.
- We provide free broadband Wi-Fi throughout our building. The network name is Ezernet. Please ask and we will provide you a current key/password for access.
- Check-in time: Any time after 4:00 pm. Wine Port, Beer or Tea will be served in the living room between 4:00 and 6:00 pm. Check out time is 11:00 am. If you need to check in earlier or later please call or let us know.
- Children are always welcome.
- Well trained pets are always welcome free of charge, we do not allow pets to be left in the rooms unattended. We can arrange an outside pet sitter service at an extra fee. Although, because of guest with allergies, we cannot allow cats. We have a Cockatoo (named Sweetie), should he brother you, please let us know.
- No smoking inside, though decks and patio are ok for smoking.
- Candles are only for decoration and are NEVER to be lit they can be a fire hazard!
- Please double check your room and bathroom before leaving for any of your items. If any of our items are removed, including the terry robes and slippers, you will be billed for their replacement.
- If you have made your reservation through a 3rd party booking system (such as Airbnb or Living Social etc.) please familiarize yourself with their terms and conditions, they also apply. We value our relationship with them and follow their requirements.
- If you booked your reservation through a 3rd party please do not assume that it is set until you get confirmation from us.
- We participate in the Virginia Green Lodging program. Some of the energy/carbon savings you may notice, they are:
- We use a hot water system that is tank-less and works on demand. This system uses less energy, and you will never run out of hot water no matter how many people are taking a shower. If you're the first to use hot water it may take a few minutes longer for the water to get hot, please be patient.
- All water is from our well, no chemicals are added and it is triple filtered. Which means that the water you drink from our faucet is as good or better than bottled water. We don't keep bottled water here, we drink the water from the faucet, and it saves all that plastic from going into the landfill.
- We change towels and bed linens between guest and after the 3rd day of your stay. We ask that you hang your towels up to dry naturally. If at any time you need a replacement for whatever reason just ask we will be glad to get you a new one.