This room; also, family antiques, from the McIntosh Estate, our founder's (Doris Webb) parents. The McIntosh side goes back, “here in the US", earlier than 1700 hundreds. The furniture is not that old but does go back to the 1920's This is our second largest room and it has a private bathroom with tub and shower. The tub is an old fashion claw foot perfect for soaking away the demands and stress of daily living. A cozy double bed with a down filled mattress cover and antique hand made quilt.
Located on the second floor in the original 1901 church section of the house.
• Antique Furniture
• In-Room Flat Screen TV & Dish Network satellite TV
• 2 Terry Cloth Robes (for your use during your stay)
• Broadband Wi-Fi
• USB Outlets to recharge your devices without a transformer
• Ceiling Fan
• Snacks & Sodas
• Free Parking
• Comfy bed and linens
• Separately Controlled Heat & Air Conditioning
• Large Double Antique Bed
• In-Room Desk
• 2 Terry Cloth Robes (for use during your stay)
• Private Bathroom with antique Soaking Tub and Separate Shower.
• An endless hot water system so you will never run out of hot water!
• We start with pure clean well water and then triple filter it. The water out of our faucets is cleaner than most bottled water.